Today JD_2020 has announced that the Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 v1.05 update will be shared as well as patch details.
This patch includes improvements in online connectivity which will be released in the next few weeks.
Treyarch Developer is dedicated to achieve the best gaming experience for the fans, and we've been actively working with you to continue to improve the game based on your experience.
LIVE FIXES - 12/22 (full patch 1.05)
- Improved party reliability when leaving with party - an additional step in an ongoing series of party improvements continued in the next patch
- Improved UPnP functionality - further expands the game's capability to open NATs on routers with universal plug and play enabled
- Enabled mute functionality in Playercards in the pre-game lobby
- Enabled kick functionality in party and private match lobbies
- Addressed an issue where the pre-game lobby would not always display properly when multiple players leave the lobby after a team split
- Addressed an issue where the pre-game lobby would appear stuck on the countdown timer while waiting to balance teams
- Addressing a freeze that would occur in rare situations involving a combination of high player counts and many killstreaks / explosions occurring simultaneously in a concentrated area
- Further improvements to party reliability to address an issue where mixed NAT types connecting and disconnecting can cause players to drop in some situations
- Investigating "infinite loading screen" issue reported by some users